No products in the cart.
Men Kitchen Apron with Large Pockets for BBQ, Chef, Cooking, Grill with Adjustable Neck Strap Lightweight Denim Apron, 33″ x 30″, Black
1. PREMIUM LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC – This mens apron is made from high-end denim fabric, soft and breathable, comfortable to wear, sturdy and wear-resistant, machine washable. With this chef apron, you can protect your clothes and body clean and dry, making you feel comfortable and relaxed
2. MULTIFUNCTIONAL POCKETS – Two large pockets in front (7.5 inches wide x 9 inches high each) for your tools, recipe or accessories. Cell phone/pencil pocket on chest (4.7 inches wide x 5.5 inches high). Another pocket with copper zip for secured storage of small gadgets. And two tool loops on both sides
3. FASHION APRON – Vintage style, simple and good-looking. The cooking apron has delicate line alignment, smooth stitching, meticulous and uniform, and effectively prevents loosing thread, offering you a stylish chef look
4. ADJUSTABLE SIZE – This grill bbq apron measures 30 inches wide x 33 inches high. Using the adjustable neck strap with a high-grade alloy buckle, the bib apron is designed to be worn by most men and women of all shapes and sizes
5. BROAD USE – Good for professional and commercial use, can be used as grill apron, jean apron, barbecue apron, chef apron, cook apron, server apron, grilling apron, restaurant apron, bakers apron, professional apron, barista apron, artist apron, barber apron, brewer apron, butcher apron, artist apron, men’s apron, oversized apron and more
Denim as a fabric was originally developed for workers, and then iconised by the fashion industry over decades, eventually becoming a wardrobe staple. So when bringing fashion back to workwear, where better to start than with the humble Denim Apron?
Yotache brings high-quality denim aprons to you with top-ranking service & support. We believe in products that are built to last. Whether you are a chef, barista, baker, or cooking hobbyist, you can use our apron whether you are at home or at work.
– Our denim work aprons are made from high-end denim fabric, that is also functional & comfortable for a modern workforce. The fine sewing procedure ensures that the pressure of daily wear and heavy loads won’t cause splits in the pockets or seams of your apron.
– Trends come and go, but it is safe to say that Denim is never going out of style. From Indigo Blue to Black, through to a washed-out Light Blue. Denim of all shades provide a classic canvas that shouts confidence in your style. There is a Denim to suit almost every occasion.
– Additionally, we know that men and women equally love the look of denim, and while certain styles can evoke a more masculine or feminine appearance, generally a denim apron is perfect as a gender-neutral uniform.
– 100% Cotton denim jeans, made of multi-strands, so the bbq apron has firm texture, thick and solid.
– Wear-resistant and durable, machine washable and won’t deform after washed many times.
– Soft and breathable, comfortable to wear.
Versatile Size & Pockets
– The bib apron measures 30 inches wide x 33 inches tall. Customize height with back ties.
– The adjustable neck strap can be extended up to 28 inches. One size fits most.
– 2 Back ties for easy banding (33.8 inches each).
– 2 Large tool pockets (7.5 inches wide x 9 inches high each).
– Chest pocket for cellphone/pencil/tools (4.7 inches wide x 5.5 inches high).
– Zipper pocket, containing a separate sealed pocket for small gadgets (6.7 inches wide x 9.8 inches high).
– 2 Towel/tool loops on both sides.
Exquisite Line Alignment & Enhanced Knotting
– Double reinforced stitching on pockets and straps, repeatedly knotted by double needle sewing machines, firm and durable.
– Smooth stitching, meticulous and uniform, and effectively prevents loosing thread.
Metal Zipper & Buckle
– With high quality metal material, not easy to rust, wear-resistant, more secure and not easy to fall off.
– Stylish and unique, exquisite and durable.
Maintaining your apron – Your apron can last for years with the proper care.
– Wash separately initially to avoid color bleeding.
– Machine-wash cold. Do not bleach.
– Tumble dry low.